Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, March 14, 2005  

Today’s Fiber News

Most of this weekend, I spent spinning up my fawn-colored alpaca. Saturday night I wore Louis to dinner and really like the way she fit (and looked with jeans and a tee).

I bid on and won an E-bay auction for Colinette Enigma in carmel to go with Mohair and Giotti I purchased in NJ. It was not enough for a throw, but with these four skeins, it will be. I saved $25 off retail and that is a good thing. This week is stitch ‘n bitch – actually I may go to more than one, if I can. I am so in the mood to be self-indulgent.

posted by Nora | 5:14 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives