Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Friday, June 03, 2005  

Today’s Fiber News

Cat hair counts as fiber, you know. And all that is above is a big fuzz ball of Bowie’s cat hair belly. Bowie and Mick fight over this window in Mark’s home office. While I was using the desk, they swapped spots three times.

Mick is actually a bigger cat than Bowie (between 13 and 14 pounds).

But the fluff makes Bowie look larger (about 11 pounds).

I finished another tank last night, my Berocco Zen tank named “Andy” and I still have the Rowan R2 Paper and Print tank to show. This weekend I will complete said finishing for a Monday show and tell. Did you do show and tell in elementary school? I mostly remember 4th grade where we did pantomimes to music. None of us had much to talk about and were just hams.

BTW, I gave in and ordered a spinning wheel. It should be in by the end of next week. To say I am excited is a huge understatement. Only my knitting buddies understood the feeling; Mark is like...nothing to say...at all. I have already been looking at fibers to spin but so far am reframing. We shall see how long it takes until I give in.

posted by Nora | 2:07 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives