Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Thursday, June 02, 2005  

Today’s Fiber News from the CranKnitters S & B Group

Jane is too sexy for this stitch ‘n bitch group! She wore her sexy little camisole last night which she had worked and reworked and…it was all worth it. This is Jane’s version of “voguing” which explains the look on her face. Here is an ode to her:
I'm too sexy for my love
Too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me

I'm too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts

And I'm too sexy for Mylan
Too sexy for Mylan, New York and Japan

And I'm too sexy for your body
Too sexy for you body
The way I'm disco dancing

I'm a model, you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
On the catwalk, on the catwalk, yeah
And I do my little turn on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my car
Too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far

And I'm too sexy for my hat (a blue felted hat, I might add)
Too sexy for my hat
Whatcha think about that?

And I'm a model, you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah,on the catwalk, on the catwalk, yeah
And I shake my little tush on the catwalk
(repeat)

I'm too sexy for my cat
Too sexy for my cat
Poor pussy, poor pussy cat
(speaking of which – Jane gave her poor cat away – to a good home – so she says)

And I'm too sexy for my love
Too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me

And I'm too sexy for this song. (Remember now, Jane is the mother of two!)


Now that sex is out of the way, here is an absolutely beautiful entrelec felted bag in Lopi Lite. Dawne is a newbie to knitting but it sure does not show! She worked on her i-cords last night.

A newcomer (I only remember her maiden name, not her first or married name – how bizarre is that?) to our group brought socks and asked us if we could tell which of these do not belong? The yarn was on sale on JoAnne Fabrics and the sock in the middle started out just fine… but then it went wacky. I emailed Jane to find out this lady’s name

posted by Nora | 2:16 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives