Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Wednesday, August 17, 2005  

Fall House Cleaning.

Before I list these items on Ebay; I would like to offer them to my blog readers first. The prices are my starting bids prices, so you cannot get a better deal by waiting for the auction. I will offer them on my blog until September 17th!

All of my items are in like new condition. Shipping/handling is $3.00 per item or $5.00 for two or more items based on shipping in the Continental US. Contact me by email at NoraRezz@hotmail.com. As items are taken, they will be removed from the list. This list will appear weekly for the next four weeks; new items may be added as my house cleaning frenzy takes hold.

If you have any questions, I will also be happy to answer them via email (faster than using comments). Payment is accepted via money order/cashiers check. Personal checks are fine; I will wait for check to clear prior to shipment. Once on Ebay, PayPal will be an option, but it is not available at this time. Thank you and Happy Shopping! I hope you think these are bargains!!

Books/Magazines
Elizabeth Zimmermann’s Knitter’s Almanac – Projects for Each Month of the Year
Originally: $6.95
My price: $1.50

Knit Lit (too) – Stories from sheep to shawl…and more writing about knitting by Linda Roghaar & Molly Wolf
Originally: $14.00
My price: $4.50

The Mary Frances Knitting and Crocheting Book – Over 55 Projects for all levels of expertise
Originally: Unknown
My price: $1.50

How to make Felt – Create hats, bags, rugs, masks, and much more by Anne Belgrave
Originally: $17.95
My price: $5.00

The Art of the Loom – Weaving, Spinning and Dyeing Across the World by Ann Hecht
Originally: $12.00
My price: $4.50

Vogue Knitting Designer Knits
Originally: $29.95
My price: $10.00

Vogue Knitting Very Easy Knits – The Very Best of Very Easy Very Vogue
Originally: $29.95
My price: $10.00

Three Ultimate Knitting Magazines (Spring/Summer 2003, Fall 2002, Winter 2003)
Originally $5.99 each (total $17.97)
My price: $5.00 for all three

Knitting Needles
Size/length Type Brand
$2.50 per pair
#6 US/11½” bamboo Crystal Palace
#7 US 4.5 mm/9” bamboo Unknown #7 US 4.5 mm/14” bamboo Unknown
#8 US 5.0 mm/14” bamboo Brittany

$1.50 per pair
13 US 9.0 mm/14” metal Susan Bates
7 US 4.5 mm/14” metal Susan Bates
7 US 4.5 mm /14” metal Susan Bates
7 US 4.5 mm/9” metal Inox
6 US 4.0 mm/9” metal Susan Bates
*US 3 3.25 mm/9½” resin/plastic Chester
8 US 4.25 mm/14” resin/plastic Susan Bates

50¢ (gently used and unknown brands)
9 US/14” resin/plastic Unknown
4 US 3.5 mm/9” resin/plastic Unknown (excellent condition)
5 US/14” resin/plastic Unknown
3 US 3.25 mm/9½” resin/plastic Chester
15 US 10 mm/14” resin/plastic Unknown

Yarn:
Rowan Cork
• 8 balls (two without bands)
• Color: 045 Snuggle (light tan)
• 95% merino wool and 5% nylon
• Now discontinued.
• 120 yard/110 m – 50 grams per ball.
• 11 US
• Gauge of 14 stitches x 19 rows.
Original price $10.95/ close out prices $8.50 ($8.25 at other site)
• My price: $36 ($4.50 per ball)
• “Rowan 'Cork yarn is a delight to work with. It features a soft, felted feel in a woven cord yarn”
• “Rowan Cork is a new generation yarn with exceptional and unique qualities. A chain-like construction gives garments a light and airy weight”
Also Available: Rowan The Cork Collection - Fifteen Designs by Kim Hargreaves Originally price approximately $12.00 Yours for $5.00

Miscellaneous
Wood Swift Taken!
• Unfinished wood
• Fastens to counter or table
• Used to wind skeins into balls
• Original price: unknown
• My price: $10.00

Knitting Machine!
Bond Ultimate Knitting Machine (used two times; in original box with video)
Originally: $159.95
My price: $75.00 (plus shipping of $17.00 by UPS/USPS regular)

posted by Nora | 1:25 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives