Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Tuesday, August 02, 2005  

Today’s Fiber News

Just knitting away at Einstein: I am on the 2nd sleeve and still have the collar and one button band to knit. I am also considering whether to lengthen it with a waist band or ruffle. This is more of a bastardized version of Einstein in navy with gold flower buttons. Her party was switched from Saturday to Sunday so I have a full extra 24 hours. We are going to the cheesecake factory!

Jane sent me a link to a site called Yarnoholics. I showed her my stash at the Mexican feast…well not all of it. I held back one trunk (ha Jane!). Good thing, cause I think she thinks I might have a…yarn problem.

posted by Nora | 9:59 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives