Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Thursday, August 11, 2005  

Today’s Fiber News

The sock yarn in yesterday’s entry is Schachenmayr Monotta Crazy Cotton (color 85) – since Holly asked. I have another ball (color 83). I did not want wool for socklets to wear with flip-flops and this cotton is so silky and soft. No more blisters from rubber!

*Although fellow CranKnitter gave me links for knitting with circular needles (one or two), I decided to use these little ones (a gift from Karen a long time ago). She seemed to think the day would come when I would use them and she was oh so right. Notice the price on the sleeve? Twenty-five (25) cents! They are size zero (0). I have used 1, 2 and 3s, but never 0.

* This link is for knitting two socks at
once on two circular needles.
This link is for knitting two socks
at once on one circular needle)

posted by Nora | 4:45 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives