Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Wednesday, August 17, 2005  

Tonight's Fiber News

Since there was a cooling trend in Pittsburgh (from the 90s to 80s), my thoughts turned to my new winter coat (a pea coat in baby blue) and the scarf it needed to match.

Maggie's Ireland to the rescue! The pattern is mine; I alternated the curly mohair with the thick 'n thin wool. Drop stitches put a focus on the wool. I did take notes and can provide a pattern upon request (at this time; will post later). I used 1/2 skein of each, so I am going to try to squeeze a matching hat out of the remaining yarn. More FO's tomorrow (remember my promise to show Elspeth & Milano? Elspeth will come out of the closet in the morning).

posted by Nora | 11:13 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives