Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Tuesday, November 15, 2005  

Today’s Fiber News

Why not a lot of blogging? Well, I have been focused on knitting. Look! A completed Project, a Colinette shawl/throw in an easy scallop pattern. I had the chance to sell this…and passed. I probably could have made $100, at least. Oh well, it took me three years to buy the yarn and part of it is from a special shopping trip in NJ…plus my cats luvvvvvv it. The paw things and just cuddling up to sleep.

These are my three works in progress (from top to bottom)
• Tess (Rowan #30) in Rowan Yorkshire Tweed DK
• Icy (Rowan #30) in Rowan KidSilk Haze (these two tops are photographed together)
• Fife (A Season’s Tale) in Rowan Wool Cotton

I am already itching to cast on one or two more projects…it will be along time to a finished object. These are the buttons I bought at Carol’s Needleworks, they are ceramic.

posted by Nora | 5:18 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives