Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Tuesday, February 07, 2006  

Today’s Fiber News
Actually this is last Saturday’s fiber news; the day of a field trip to Otter Creek Store with Jane, Yvonne and Ember. They took very nice photos of our group and the store…I took pictures of the rest room.

This looks like a rug, right? Not. It is a painting on the floor of a rug, a method called Trompe L'Oeil,


In addition to the rug, a beautiful pasture graced the wall. I have always wanted to use this faux technique in my house. I thought about my laundry room as I spend a bit of time there or my dining room. I love the sheep in the pasture.


Also old news is the Super Bowl championship win by the Steelers. Yes I knit and yes I was heckled by the 7 non-knitters. Only my husband refrained as he is used to it, although he said, “I told you so.” Here are my black and gold kitties (they will not abid any bandanas, ribbons or collars; they are tough boys).

posted by Nora | 3:31 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives