Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Tuesday, February 14, 2006  


Today’s Fiber News

This is an adorable card I received today from my sweet friend. Which is a good thing as I have no photos of my knitting. There are finished objects:
• Tess is complete (the shoulder fixed and a button);
• Cat Paw Shawl – named Smokey -- is done (made of my homespun; I wore it over my shoulders all weekend); and
• Anthropology-Inspired Capelet snuck in over the weekend (a two-day project of Lana Grossa Due Chine) is ready-to-wear.

I promise to show ‘n tell asap! For now it is just snippets of news. Last night I officially became a card carrying member of the Three Rivers Knitting Guild. Seriously, there is a card. And a lovely group of ladies who know how to prepare a mean snack! It will provide an opportunity to learn and grow. Plus there were friends: Henrietta, Ember and of course, Jane.

I have a hot date with Mark tonight at Clifford’s. Any excuse to drink champagne. Happy Valentine’s Day!

posted by Nora | 2:50 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives